Monday, March 16, 2009

We may have a date

Reception venue is available.
Church is reserved.
Pastor is tentatively available.
Organist needs to be contacted.

Looks like St. Paul (for a brief moment I considered Bemidji), on September 26, 2009 is our date. Yay!

I'm thinking dark purple/aubergine/plum dresses, purple dahlias for me and another pop color (green or magenta) flower for the maids.

Photo above from Martha's Blog. If she can grow 'em, maybe I can too.




I could also be persuaded to do a pretty teal/steely blue dresses with everyone having plum colored flowers.



And white pumpkins on the tables. (See the little white pumpkins on the tables above?)




Ooo, maybe white or silver glittered pumpkins! Oh, my :)

4 comments:

  1. so pretty julie!
    please let me know what i can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pumpkin pics/ideas!! How have I been planning a fall wedding for 8 months and not found or thought of these things? You should send ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - that was Julie, not Cliff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great ideas! So many to choose from, eh? I can totally relate how hard it is to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete