Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dahlias!

I wanted some yummy strawberries. So, I was looking through the list of pick-your-own berry farms in Minnesota and came upon Two Pony Gardens. They sell over 150 varieties of large garden "pick your own" DAHLIAS! And they use and support sustainable gardening practices. They are West of the cities in Long Lake. They don't have a website or an email, so I gave them a call and asked about the availability of flowers in the last week of September, specifically dark purple ones. My fingers are crossed, but this looks like an awesome option for flowers.

What other colors should we have?

Big white dahlia in my hair?

Pink dahlias for maids?

2 comments:

  1. Long Lake - that's where I went to high school! Woohooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, lots of good things come from up there:)

    ReplyDelete