Friday, May 15, 2009

Because I can't help myself

I'm still looking at bridesmaids dresses, even though I told all the ladies they could order what ever they want. (Just trying to be helpful:) Here's a couple that I found that I think would be awesome.

First, from Target, how cute is this one shoulder number? And it's $39.99!


This Mori Lee dress is available locally at the Wedding Shoppe on Grand and comes in a great plum color. It's pretty resonable at $116.


This pretty silk J.Crew dress may be $165 retail, but right now it's $24.99 on Ebay


The fun has already started, because I think one bridesmaid already ordered this lovely frock in a nice plum from Eden Bridals.


And, my Mom told me she found a great dress over Mother's Day weekend at Macy's visiting my brother in Fargo. But, before that, I thought this pretty satin shirt dress from Nordstrom was fun and not too matronly.


Maybe, I'll get one of these for myself to wear to the rehearsal dinner:)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! That J. Crew dress is sooo pretty! Me likes!

    ReplyDelete