Friday, April 17, 2009

Cakes



I always thought that I'd have a big white wedding cake. But Anthony's not too crazy about cake in general and with his sister as our baker, we have so many more options.



I'm thinking a single or two-tiered cake to cut and for those who want cake. Maybe red velvet or something yummy with filling and buttercream frosting with fondant flowers.



I love these fondant peonies on the cover of Real Simple this year.



Since it will be Fall, apple pie would be lovely. And my parents can freeze enough rhubarb for plenty of pies too.


Image from A Backyard Wedding

And perhaps, I can talk her into a cheesecake, maybe even a pumpkin one.


And if I'm really nice and say pretty please I can get some pretty purple (and accent color to be determined) macaroons out of the deal.

1 comment:

  1. yes, i hope you get all of the above!
    yum!

    jess

    ReplyDelete